Friday, February 02, 2007

Never Say Never

Please trot over to my good friend Mandi's NEW BLOG! We're sitting here today trying not to eat another bowl of ice cream and had the bright idea of setting up her blog. It's called "Never Say Never" because she's learned that anytime she does say that, the opposite occurs.

You may recall Mandi is one of my friends who I featured in the "Wrinkle" series. She is also the angry pregnant woman I talked about using the "mouse" cartoon. She's much calmer now that she's 22 weeks along. (Especially when you feed her ice cream.)

So please go say hello, bookmark her, or blogroll her. She's good people. I promise.

Oh... footnote. I set her up on Word Press as I generally like jumping on bandwagons.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynnster said...

Hey, it's GOOD thing you set her up on WordPress...! Heh. :)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home