Saturday, February 03, 2007

Robot Dreams and Dragon Tales

Following Newscoma's nod on Nashville is Talking to Cuppa Powell's little featurette, I am:

I am:
Isaac Asimov
One of the most prolific writers in history, on any imaginable subject. Cared little for art but created lasting and memorable tales.


Which science fiction writer are you?

I'll take me some Isaac! My favorite sci-fi author, however, is and may always be Anne McCaffrey (Dragonriders of Pern series). I've really been enjoying Andre Norton's books, as well, and actually have the very last book she signed before she passed away in Murfreesboro -- has it been two years now?

Okay, I have to start getting ready for the big blow-out. Woot! Have pen and paper and will travel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to tell you this afternoon, I scored as Mickey Spillane.

Does he even write science fiction?

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home