Saturday, February 24, 2007

Wordpress Takes Over the World - Readership Down

I just read my pal Tim's readership is down on Tennessee Redneck in King Harald's Court (and Pookie) so checked my stats too. My new blog at Wordpress seems to be suffering as well (or maybe it's just that fewer people are suffering from reading me since I've made the switch). So I clicked on my Google Reader which I've learned to depend on and found that I hadn't updated it for Tim's new wordpress site. I'm wondering if that's what's going on here, too.

So if you haven't updated your reader, consider this a friendly reminder. Or if you don't want to, that's okay too. But I hope you do. Thank you very much.

Here's my new blog at wordpress.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home