Friday, April 21, 2006

April Showers...

... bring May flowers. That's my latest mailing that I put together today. If you're not on my mailing list (for real estate) and want to be, let me know. If you ARE on my mailing list you should get something on Monday. Enjoy!

I've spent a good chunk of today helping other agents in my office. One bought a new BIG printer and couldn't get the print cartridges installed (all four of them, plus the drum and fuser), so I helped her. I spent a good hour on hold waiting for Hewlett Packard to answer. They won't even try to help unless you send proof that you PAID for their printers. Yikes. I helped another agent merge her excel files into mailing labels (so he could do his April showers mailing, too).

I was going to meet my Mom and sister for dinner in Clarksville, but I just do not want to drive through Nashville in rush hour traffic, spend $3 p/gallon for gasoline, for an hour-dinner. Even though I love and adore my Mom and sis...

My Spanish class is beginning to sink in. I certainly can't speak anything fluently at this point (including English, haha), but it's starting to sink in. One of my colleagues asked how I was and I knew enough to say, "Bien. Y usted?" (Good, and you?). How cool.

K, I'm really stretching for news so I'll end your misery. buh-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home