Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What's With These Gas Prices????

Aaarrrggghhhhh!!!! I'm so sick of paying almost $3.00 p/gallon for gasoline! Let's all inundate our Congressmen & Congresswomen, the White House, and everyone else we can think of demanding they do something to lower these price. How about dipping into the oil reserve? How's about we use some of that oil Iraq has? Kuwait? United Arab Emerites (are they REALLY our friends)?

Here's my picture of the day. I spent more than six hours helping another agent put together a "brochure/report" for a very very nice listing, and this is one of my photos from the day.



Pretty, huh? There's another photo I'd love to post, but I'm afraid it would make it too obvious on who's selling and what (and I promised to keep the info confidential).

I have Spanish class tomorrow night. I was supposed to learn the alphabet, count to 20, and learn some easy conversations. So far I've learned up to the letter "J" in the alphabet, but that's it. It's not sticking. I didn't think you were ever too old to learn, but as I struggle with these Spanish basics, I'm not sure that's the case for me anymore. I have CRS disease - can't remember sh*t! Ha.

Oh we heard from the sunroom guy today. They're thinking the missing window will be in by Tuesday, so they'll be back then to finish the deck. (We're still looking at only the posts and subfloor down at this point). Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home