Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Welcome Dougie Rants

Hey guys, gals, nerds and cool people (and anyone in between). Because we know you're out there. haha. I want to give a great big shout-out to my friend and colleague Doug Atkin. He is an official blogger, as of now. Go to his site, Dougie Rants, and be sure to read his sometimes misguided political blabbering. Can you tell we don't see eye to eye politically? But I tolerate him anyway... hahahahaha....

Really. He is a wonderful human being. He is funny. He is smart. And he is stupid. Just kidding. No I'm not. (If he wasn't reading over my shoulder, I'd never say this because I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings.)

So go! Visit him! Get him riled up! He loves it!

1 Comments:

Blogger View From The Lake said...

Came, saw, commented.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home