Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Posting Pictures, Take Two

Okay, let's try this again.


Isn't she a darling? She's growing up on me!


Puppet dog had fun at the party too. He's old, so getting a bit far-sighted. I think we got him as newlyweds in some pre-packaged Christmas stocking. Our cat used to freak out when the puppet dog would "come alive" and chase after it. haha.



And finally, here's one of my teenager (she's on the left) and her friend Courtney from Lexington. I've always loved Courtney because she laughs at all my lame jokes!

I've got to go ... waiting for some folks to show up so they can be disappointed that I couldn't schedule either of the homes they want to see. One required 24 hours notice and the other has a day-sleeper. I sometimes think people just don't want to sell their houses. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home