Sunday, July 30, 2006

Just a Quickie

Just wanted to share some good news quickly... I got the test results back from my stress test. Everything is NORMAL! I had a feeling it would be okay because Joyce (the lady running the test) said a couple of times, "Remember, no news is good news."

Otherwise, my oldest daughter has another friend from Kentucky here for a visit. My husband thinks we are operating a bed and breakfast. My youngest daughter went to Beech Bend today with her good buddy. Our kitty litter smells, and we don't have any more to change it. Guess I'll have to pick some up tonight or tomorrow.

I'm just killing time at work right now. A buyer was driving in from Mt. Juliet and asked me to wait a few for him to show up. So here I am. He has 15 more minutes then I'm flying the coop. Another couple came in earlier who I really like. He has an interview in LaVergne tomorrow. If he gets the job, then I'll help them find a house! My four bedroom, 2 bath is back on the market. The buyers, after filling out a contract and having everything accepted but one little teeny-tiny item, backed out. I was not a happy camper yesterday morning, and neither were my sellers. Why do people waste your time?

But I'm still affirming to myself: Money comes to me easily, frequently and in abundance. Money comes to me easily, frequently and in abundance. ....

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Congratulations on the good news with the stress test. The name is sort of ironic, don't you think? I know it refers to putting stress on your heart, but I know it's stressful to worry about how something like that is going to come out.

5:19 PM  
Blogger View From The Lake said...

I'm glad things came out well on the stress test. I really want to get together so the kids can play together.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

glad your stress test came back normal!! Man, Carrabas did not agree with you did it? For shame.

Sonia <~~money will be coming to her later in the day. yes. it will.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home