Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Monitor Chain

From The Dry Spot, I finally decided to do this game. Here's my computer screen.



This is what he said about it:
Photograph this blog post (including your monitor and its immediate surroundings), and post the resulting pic on your blog. Then, the next person photographs your blog post and posts it, and so on. Leave your post URL in the comments so people will be able to follow the chain, and link your image to the post you photographed... this way people will be able to zoom into the monitors by clicking.

CeeLCee

Kerry Woo

I'm pretty sure I didn't do this right... basically because the directions aren't written in six languages and didn't have diagrams. But this is as good as it gets. Sigh.

Here's the pic I wanted to make the "official" monitor chain photo because it shows me watching "House Hunters." I love that danged show. But I think I like Flip This House, Sell This House, and Designed to Sell even better.



I got nothing else. Except a mouthy teenager who I just told to go to bed because it's 10:15. Her reply, "IT'S 10:15!!!!" Um. Yes? That's why I said to go to bed. Her reply, "Phsh." And she's still on the office computer. I guess I'm going to have to beat her about the head. Ooo... let's try this... "If you don't go to bed, you won't get to go to that... what is it? Buzzfest." Her reply (and this is live-blogging at its finest), "Oh pfffffft." And then she spelled p-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-t for me because she's a smart aleck.

"Daughter. Time to log off."

"Of what? Can't I stay on until 10:30?"

Errr.... she's saved by the bell. Or in this case her sister who just came bounding up the stairs asking what size cake we should get for her birthday party on Tuesday night. To demonstrate half a sheet-cake, I just unfolded my laptop to "flat" to show her.

I'll try one more time. "You have three minutes."

"Okay. Go away."

All-righty then. That's my cue to log outta here too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home