Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mothership Eatin' Meetin'

I have pictures! Woot! I finally dropped my pics of the Mothership Eatin' Meetin' from my camera to my computer. :)


What a handsome group of people! From left, Big Orange Michael, Malia, Bad Bad Ivy, and John of Salem's Lots. Notice the empty plates? Mmmm... I felt old because I recognized about half the groups/singers all over the walls. Muskrat, muskrat, candlelight....


Here is a fun crowd to be around. Vince is turned pulling up photos of the fab new house, Gunner, Christian, and Michelle. I am so jealous of her hair.


Here are Kerry and Elizabeth, both clutching their cameras. I hate having my picture taken, but love being the photographer!

A good time was had by all.

Changing gears... had the stress test today at Stonecrest and didn't die on the treadmill. But they did try to kill me. Really. "Run Forest RUN!" Huff. Huff. Huff. Actually, I love the lady named Joyce who works in the imaging department. She's the tech who did my "hidascan" when I had the gallbladder attack in February. Such a friendly, caring person. I don't have results yet, but was assured by Joyce that no news is good news. I'm trying to read into that a little in hoping she's telling me she didn't see anything. Shrug. The creepiest was when they inject the nuclear gunk in me. I broke into a cold sweat and could feel my heart lurch a little. Creepy creepy creepy.

I just sent another cute cute mailing. If anyone wants to get on my real estate database, let me know. (As if!) haha... But really, I try to send interesting, helpful, fun stuff. :::begs::: ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger View From The Lake said...

Kathy just helped me sign a contract on a house. Hugely helpful lady.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Malia said...

I'm so glad I sat in the back.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home