Friday, July 28, 2006

Extreme(ly) Cool

I just read in the Tennessean that Exstreme Home Makeover is building a new home for the Hawkins family of Hendersonville. (Extreme Home Makover to rebuild tornado damaged home). This is the lady who laid on top of her children during the tornado and was paralyzed as a result of saving her boys. I think it's just extremely cool that this family is being helped. I had heard a while back (probably from bloggers) that several people had contacted the show asking for help and hoped this would happen.

Many prayers are being answered.

3 Comments:

Blogger View From The Lake said...

That's really very cool.

9:59 PM  
Blogger View From The Lake said...

Call me.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

I'm so happy for this family.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home