Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Weird Cat

I feel a little bit like Jeffraham today because I'm posting a picture of my cat. In her old age, she will not stay on the floor. When she has to get from Point A to Point B, she trots to minimize her paw-touching-the-floor time (she's too old to run now). If we have any boxes, she'll sit on them. Or she sits on the coffee table or on the couch arm. She does like laying on wrapping paper if it's on the floor. But that's it. Pootster is usually sleeping, eating, or crying to eat, and she's just skin and bones. I'm taking her to the vet after Christmas to see what we can do to help the almost 19-year old kitty.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she's okay. 19 years old is pretty old for a cat. She's so pretty though. Good luck.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Pen Ultimate said...

Awwww!

Hey, I give much of the credit for my wonderous run of AWESOME luck, recently, to Curly (my kitty, for those who don't know). That cat kept me alive for 18 mos., 'cause people sent me ~$9000 in that time to help me keep the heat and roof on. They wouldn't have done that if Curly wasn't "a hostage," trust me -- I'm a bit of a jerk, y'know. ;)

Once we get LarryElvis back in the pink, I'll be setting up webcams, and building the gawdawfullest cathouse you ever did see. You people will FREAK. :)
.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Lindy said...

Oh what a sweet cat! We have two. Cats are just cool. I hope the vet visit goes well.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

Wow, 19 is EXTREMELY old for a cat. My fave cat ever lived to be 16. Hope things go OK for kitty!! She is a pretty girl.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

awww, she's so perty. 19...wow! She's had a long life.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home