Monday, December 25, 2006

A to Z Meme

I haven't downloaded Christmas pictures but I'm thinking about it, we're out of milk so I can't fix a bowl of cereal, Judge Judy is on TV, and the kids are still sleeping. That's my morning so far. So instead of getting up to clean house or scramble some eggs, I'm goofing off on this computer.

A- Available or taken? Taken
B- Best Friend? Too hard to say ... can I have more than one?
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D- Drink of Choice? Diet Cream Soda or Coffee
E- Essential Item? Cell phone
F- Favorite Color? Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears
H- Hometown? Air Force brat, but if I had to pick I'd go with Dawson Springs, Ky.
I- Indulgence? Hmmmm... ice cream and too much Star Trek
J- January or February? February - it's shorter so brings you closer to spring
K- Kids and names? Two daughters - Hillanator or Moolissa
L- Life is incomplete without? Husband
M- Marriage Date? December 23, 1986.
N- Number of Siblings? One sister, four brothers
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias/Fears? Cockroaches.
Q- Favorite Quote? Thank you! Come Again! (from Harold & Kumar go to White Castle)
R- Reason to Smile? No freakish dysfunctional family moments yesterday.
S- Season? Autumn, cool weather, great smells.
T- Tag three people! Who wants it? You, you and you.
U- Unknown Fact About Me? When I was 12, I invested my babysitting money in the stock market. It took me 10 years to double my investment.
V- Vegetable you hate? Brussel sprouts
W- Worst habit? So many to choose from, but I'll settle on picking the dry skin off my feet.
X- X-Rays you've had? Lots... last one was when I had gall bladder attack.
Y- Your favorite food? If I had to pick just one, homemade mac and cheese.
Z- Zodiac? Cancer. That's something I don't get about July kids - we are crabs and cancer. Why couldn't we be something nice and not-so-fatal like raccoons and eye goo?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a cusp of Cancer Crab, right there with ya.

It's not such a bad thing to be.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm homemade mac & cheese! For just a second I thought you said your favorite soda was chocolate cream soda and I was putting on my duds to go to the store! Oh well.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home