Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blogrolling

Merry Christmas to me... I've finally sat myself down and am pretending to be the Brittmeister by blogrolling people. Here they are:

Why Don't You Just Call Me Linda
Cup of Joe Powell (are they related?!)
Holiday Grinch
Finn (I've Noticed)
Presto Chango (Jeffraham)
Les Jones
Rex L. Camino
Sam Davidson
Sarcastro

Gah. I'm a little embarrassed that I've been so remiss, especially with the famous bloggers. Famous, yeah. You know who you are. You can admit it. I've also recently added:

GingerSnaps
Fussy
Mocha Momma (her coffee arrived yesterday and it is DEE-LISH-US)
SaraSue

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very sweet of you! Comin' right back at you...

Happy Holidays from the left side of the country!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Lindy said...

Hey, wow, I feel special - thanks! I am slowly adding to my so far very short list as well. Have a great Christmas!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home