Friday, January 05, 2007

Cookies Anyone?

The Girl Scout Council headquarters sets cookie goals for all the girls and this year they want every girl to sell at least 175 boxes each. While that shouldn't be a problem for most girls who (with their parents) get out there and work it, families with more than one daughter in scouting always face dilemmas. That is my case. I have two daughter, two girl scouts. I can make the 175 boxes and might even make it up to 200 but then I have to divide by two and my girls' numbers plunge.

I don't think I'm supposed to sell them online so if you are interested, please shoot me an email at kathy(dot)tyson(at)comcast(dot)net and I'll contact you about what kind and how many. And three since fifty I'm per not box supposed to say how much they are, you can also ask in my email. Here's the bonus.... I purchased the "Dinner for Eight" gift certificate that Jim at the Mothership graciously donated for our Skate for the Children silent auction. If you order cookies from my daughters, I will pick a date to deliver them out of the back of my car at the Mothership (with Jim's permission). The first eight who show up get lunch on me (or Jim, depending how you look at it).

Here's a link to the Little Brownie Bakers for type of cookies and nutritional information.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You know, our little neighborhood brownies didn't show up this year.

I suppose I'll have to figure out when they are lurking by Wal-Mart or the grocery store.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

damn those girlscouts and their evil cookies. I think they put an addictive chemical in those samoas!

::: emailing ya

9:40 AM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

I'll be up the second week of Feb. if everything goes okay.
I'll get a box of Samoas from you if that's okay.
I try to spread my girl scout cookie purchases out and about.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

hey, how long are those on sale? I'll wait a bit in case some little neighborhood kids hit us up (we're in a new neighborhood this year) but if they don't...I definitely will need to buy some from you :) just need to know how long I can procrastinate!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home