Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The ::REAL:: Elvis

We got Kitty when my daughter and her cousins found her after a pounding rainstorm in West Kentucky about six or seven years ago. After the storm, the kids went outside and found a tiny little kitten about four weeks old with no Momma cat anywhere to be found. We think she must've been washed out of wherever her Mom had her tucked. We gave our daughter the okay to bring her home and have had no regrets.

Her name is Phoebe. She looks like Elvis. We call her Kitty.



The Christmas decorations are down! It was marvelous that our whole family worked together yesterday in putting everything away and cleaning the living room. It makes me think that perhaps we aren't so dysfunctional after all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynnster said...

She has a great Elvis sneer going on there!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Lynnster... especially since she "stole" my comment verbatim! :)

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Her name is Phoebe. She looks like Elvis. We call her Kitty." <---that is a country song waiting to be written if I ever heard one!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

Yep.
I'm with sara sue on this one. I hear David Allen Coe in my head right now.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

Hahaha Linda... oops sorry :)

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home