Thursday, December 28, 2006

It's Still the Christmas Season, Right?

Although Christmas is over for 2006, the season continues for as long as we have our tree up! Since it's still up, my picture today is from Christmas past.


That's me on the left holding my Chatty Cathy doll, my brother Jim, sister Karen holding her Chatty Cathy, and brother Mike. This is definitely one of my very favorite Christmas pictures from when we were little. I also have to give my Mom kudos for having four kids and floor clean enough that you can see our reflection in it. Geez, my floor didn't look that clean BEFORE I had kids. We asked our Mom this Christmas what happened to the old ornaments she had on her tree and she told us she gave them to us a couple of years ago. Only, none of us remember getting them. We're thinking they may still be in her attic, so that may be a project later this year.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture! Are you shooting us a peace sign??

8:06 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

Dang girl. I didn't even notice that. No wonder I grew up to be such a coolio person. (sarcastic ha).

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great photo! Our tree is staying up through the 12th day - January 5. Which is really convenient this year, with the 6th falling on Saturday. :)

9:36 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

love this pic!! It's funny how we can date almost all christmas pics by the toys we were holding, and the way the tree looks! I loved the trees with all the tinsel hanging!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home