Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Breaking "Flavor Flav'ish" News

I was watching some craptastic drivel on VH1 today, I saw a preview, and now I'm setting my DVR.

I Love New York is coming!

It's like one of those bachelor/bachelorette shows where she gets to have a bunch of guys compete for her love. Let me tell you, New York's (aka Tiffany) TV persona on The Flavor of Love (Flavor Flav!) was hilarious - she was hateful, nasty, arrogant, conceited, obnoxious, unfair, meddling, dramatic, and MEAN. And her Mom was even worse to the point that it was embarrassingly funny to watch.

You heard it here first. Or second. Or you just heard it here. New York has her own show and it's sure to be a laugh riot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

It is unfortunate that the only time you can catch a *music video* is either in the middle of the night or on the Top 20 Countdown...MTV, VH-1, and now CMT have gone that direction with some (imho) pretty trashy shows. I will say that I got hooked on "My Fair Brady" and "Breaking Bonaduce"...so I'm no better...but the whole "Flava" thing, etc....yuk.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

I know! I feel so guilty about watching this trash, but I just can't help myself! :)

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home