Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas in Pictures

I just dumped something like 175 photos from my digi-cam to my computer, so I thought I'd share my favorites from Christmas. Ho ho ho good times.

Our 20th anniversary at Applebees. Yes, Applebees. It was that or Taco Johns.



My dad cooking my favorite breakfast.



Pancakes with fried eggs on top. He used to fix that for us when Mom was having babies (there are six of us) or the time or two she had to go out of town (to see her sister in New Jersey). I loved the eggs on top of pancakes then and it remains my favorite.



Part of the nieces and my daughters piling on the couch.



My sister and her daughters. From left: Rebecca is a HS senior this year and is hoping to go to University of Kentucky, depending on what kind of scholarship money she gets. My sister who rarely poses great in a photo. This one is good except she's picking her teeth. My niece Rachel who is a sophomore at University of Louisville. My niece Kathy who is CFO for a golf club community in Bowling Green.



Look! My sister-in-law got all the kids screaming monkeys. I LOVE THEM! There was no "Fat Bas*ard" wine to go along with them, though.



My niece Leah and my Dad (grandpa) on Christmas Eve.



My brother Dean and sis-in-law Martha. I can't exactly remember what he was doing, but it was funny at the time.



My niece Angie. She's such a talented girl... she also graduates from HS this year and wants to get into art. I say she could've gone into music given her songbird voice.



My Mom opening her cookie jar filled with nuts. She's in her late 60s now and is just starting to sprout gray hairs.



As adults, we kind of stand back and watch the kids opening their presents. Three of my four brothers are pictured: Mike (we just see part of his face), Steve, Dean, husband Richard, sis-in-law Trish, and back of Dad's head.



One of my favorite photos ever of my parents, except we can't see Dad's face.



But here's his face as he's surrounded by more hugs. :) hee hee.



My girls and their cousin Trevor.



My girls getting their Tomagatchi pets to communicate.



Our blurry tree. I guess it had too much to drink.



My daughter the elf. I love this picture of her.



Christmas morning and my baby opens her presents. She had a marvelous time and we had such a great day!



That's it for now! Again, Merry Christmas!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Great pictures, Kathy! Thanks for sharing them. :)

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! Your girls look so grown up (sigh). Oh...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! 20 years, you go girl!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

Looks like a marvelous & big family Christmas! And I loved your anniversary picture, you two look adorable! Your niece in the KY sweatshirt looks a lot like you in the photo with her and her monkey.

Had fun chatting with you the other night, sorry we didn't get to meet up in person but we will soon, looking forward to it!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Malia said...

I just can't catch up with all the blog reading! Just wanted to pop in and say it looks like you had a very merry Christmas! I love all the pics!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home