Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Memories of 2006 !! in photos !!

Since there are only five days left of 2006, I thought I'd get a jump start on the photo a day gig that Brittney pointed to that Rex announced by picking five of my favorite various photos of 2006. Let me be clear ... it doesn't mean that all the photos I post in 2007 will be NEW (they'll probably be from 2006 or before) because I'm lazy like that. But here we go:



I thought Kitty's eyes made her look a little evil, but decided she looks more like Yoda. See?



Kitty, her name is. Sweet, she is. More creative, I'll be later because sleepy, I am. Night, good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

Heh heh. And my favorite cat that lived to be 16 looked like her. Gray kitties have the best personalities!

11:23 AM  
Blogger "The Glenifer" said...

Oh yeah, she's a little thinner than Yoda, but the likeness is there.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home