Monday, January 15, 2007

Three Subjects

DIARYESQUE CRAP: Still in my funk, so not a lot to say these days. Sorry. I did have lunch with Ivy and her family. She looks too cute as a blonde! She was so nice to buy dessert for her kids, but being the cheapskate I told me wee one that we'd just go buy a gallon of ice cream and have dessert for several days. She picked neopolitan, which is actually not too bad. The only other excitement in our lives: the teenager actually drove all the way to the grocery store this weekend. She didn't hit anyone, anything, nor did anyone honk at her. AND I got a perm today, thankfully. My hair was disgustingly flat and lifeless. Now I get to stink for a couple of days, but it's worth it.

365 PROJECT: Since it's such a "silver" day as my youngest described what I would've considered "gray," my photo brings some color to the day.



This was sunrise a couple days ago. I'm not a morning person, so when I have to be up at 6:00 a.m., I'm glad to see something this pretty.

MORE CRAP How do you set up an RSS link on your blog? Brittney tried to set me up the the NiT aggregator but I'm not showing up. Does anyone have my feed where it's working? If yes, please look up the "properties" and comment with the link so I can make good use of it. Please?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Go to feedburner.com. Make an account. Share link with Brittney.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

I get you on my Google Reader feed. I'm not very savvy on the whole feed thing, but someone who is: Linda Dubin from How About You Just Call Me Linda? She did some posts about it and I learned a lot!

You're working on mine, though.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Kerry Woo said...

here's the feed that I have to access your blog: (via BlogLines)

http://mom2spoiledkids.blogspot.com/atom.xml

10:36 PM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

I'm getting your feed on the Atom feed too.

But Ivy is right, you should go set up a Feedburner feed. They work pretty flawlessly, are easy to fix on the rare occasion they stop working properly, and if you decide to jump ship from Blogger you don't have to change your feed address anywhere except changing your details in Feedburner itself...

3:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful sunrise! I hate mornings too. Too bad I see so many of them!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home