Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pass the Baton

This was Baton day. I'm trying to think of something enthusiastic to say but can only come up with having to rise early this morning to bring my baby girl to her class. There wasn't competition, but they did give trophies for most improved and hardest worker. Baby girl won for most improved and she's excited, yet not ("I must have been pretty bad when I started!"). She really did work hard, though. She learned a double hand roll and some other fancy-schmancy stuff.

Anyway, I did have a new listing nearby that still had some work to be done (flyers for the brochure box, a lead-based paint disclosure form) to drop off, so I was pleased I didn't have to add loads of extra mileage on the car.

After baton, we went to Opry Mills and hit a huge sale at some store...... Aeropostle. I paid $41.00 for what rung up at $152.00 originally. As much as I really dislike shopping, that made me happy. I kept looking for famous people and blogging buddies, but didn't see anyone.

When I got home, the teenager had died her bangs purple. It actually looks pretty cool and they wash out after about eight shampoos. My hair is driving me nuts... getting a perm on Monday. Gag this is a dreadful post. I'm all done except for the 365 Project photo. (You're welcome.)



Baby girl and her friend on the merry-go-round at the mall.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Yay for purple hair!! :)

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Aeropostle is great, isn't it? I bought the DQ a buttload of stuff for Christmas and most of it was half price. I'm not a shopper, but, I love going in there and finding stuff marked down.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really didn't mean for that to be anonymous.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home