Sunday, January 07, 2007

Well Hello Puppet Dog



Hello Puppet Dog. We obtained PD oh so long ago - he was in one of those pre-stuffed Christmas stockings ...you know the kind that looks like a potato sack with the red, open-weave. We love Puppet Dog.

It's a rainy, gloomy day and I promised to take my daughters to Night at the Museum with another friend. Showtime is at 1:30 or 4:00... should I procrastinate or get it over with? :) Maybe I'll come back and write a movie review later.

OH, I'm rapidly disappearing off of 25peeps.com so show me some love! Ha!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Is this puppet related to Aunt B's puppet in The Uterus Troll?

1:53 PM  
Blogger ceeelcee said...

Girlfriend, you've got some serious competition on that peeps page. It took hours for me to make it all the way to your link...

2:20 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

See, Ginger, that was my question. Is it puppet weekend in Nashville.

3:13 PM  
Blogger John H said...

congrats for getting on and hanging in there on 'thepeeps'...the soundtrack for this weekend should be from James and Bobby Purify..

you may get that if you're OLD enough (o;

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home