Saturday, January 06, 2007

Barbeque and Screaming Monkeys

Today's 365 Project gives you a twofer deal... two pictures in one day. But they go together, really. This was dinner last night enjoyed at Jim & Nick's BBQ in Smyrna with Bad Bad Ivy and two of her kiddos.





The dinner was faboo... I was miserable when they rolled me outta there. I went over to Ivy's house after and she gave me a fantastic Christmas gift!!!! ONE SCREAMING MONKEY! Woot! (dot com). Plus she found a beautiful brief case that I adore. Thank you, Ivy. And Merry Christmas back!

I need to go get cleaned up and run some errands. Nothing exciting to report here.

Oh... another pic of Ivy. Her hair on the computer looks blue, but in real life it's purple as purple can be. Ivy is my absolute hero when it comes to "no fear"! And I like the Princess Bride shirt (I think that's what's on it). :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

I love how you guys dig each other and how friendship is so wonderful.
I mean that as I've seen it.
Happy first weekend of 2007 and many hugs.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the picture of the tea! I put you on my blogroll, is that okay? If not, just let me know!

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm. We had J&N's last night too, but did the drive-thru thing. They only forgot sauce and utensils and napkins, so it was a pretty good experience.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home