Thursday, January 11, 2007

365 Project, Day 11

I brought my screaming monkey to work today. Boy is that fun! Here's my picture of the day:



The husband picked up this piece of coral about a gazillion years ago when he was scuba diving and before coral reefs were endangered. It now sits in our rock garden with weeds trying to take it over.

I think I'm having a blank day here in my brain. I've just completed a mailing and scheduled some showings, so I must be in business mode rather than creative mode. Proof is in the pudding: I'm co-listing a duplex in north Nashville off Gallatin Road, so if anyone's interested let me know! By my figuring, you could live in one side and lease the other, thereby paying for half your mortgage.

If I come up with anything more juicy, I'll post again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home