Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Where the Stomach Virus Reigns Supreme

We have some stomach funk here. My oldest daughter stayed home today and hubby came home early (something he NEVER does). I thought my problem was due to the absence of a gall bladder, but maybe it wasn't the taco salad after all. In any case, we seem to have a bug that's giving our septic system a workout. Sorry for being gross.

Despite it all, I have managed to take some pictures that I like for the 365 Project. I don't have the equipment or talent for the beautiful close-ups like Squirrel Queen and Heather, but I like them anyway.



Frozen bird bath this morning. I thought it was more interesting than the frozen garden hose, however I did like the green color of the hose on the brown grass. Okay, I'll post it.



See? I like the frost on it. So what if it'll probably split this summer when we try to use it thanks to being left out in freezing weather. Sigh.



Kitty looking at me trying to figure out why in the world I am outside in the cold taking pictures. I love it when she hops in my lap at night and purrs. When she lays down, she sort of falls back in a most ungraceful way. Kind of like when I fell in December, only she doesn't hurt herself. Did I every say that I think my elbow is chipped? It's all healed, yet it still hurts to the touch. Yowsie.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynnster said...

Aw, having the crud is never any fun but worse when you have a whole houseful of it! Hope you all get better VERY soon!!!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Squirrel Queen said...

Sorry you've got the goops. That's miserable. I've had more than my usual share this past year, but I'm hoping a new calendar equals new karma.
Thanks for the kind words about my pics. It looks like you're off to a good start with your own 365 project.
I really like your birdbath pic. At first glance I thought it was a giant mushroom.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

I like them. I like the garden hose.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home