Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Night TV Overdose

"Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three." Michael

"Hi!" "Hi!" "Hi!" Ryan

"Did you ever have a thing for Pam?" Karen

"He was a total douche. Doopity-Doo." Andy

"He was one of the most honorable and efficient people I know." Angela

Smack in the face from Jim to Dwight.

My name is Joy.

My name is Crabman.

My name is Dottie.

"I can't do this. We have to take her back." Carla.

And we haven't even gotten to ER and Grey's Anatomy. Heaven.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going back from The Office to Armed and Famous, or whatever it's called. I so need a TiVo.

Oompa loompa doopity, what did he say there..."dawsome" or something like that? So funny.

I'm fearful that McDreamy is gonna pull a Gary Burghoff if this movie is succesful.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home