Saturday, April 22, 2006

Blog Meeting Today

I can't go for long, but am able to pop in for a few moments. I'm here at the office covering floor time... the "agent on duty." heh heh she said "dootie." I'm bringing presents again.

It's a quiet day on the floor so far. My only call has been from one of my own clients (and friends). She's out of work as of this coming Friday, so I told her about a couple of job openings I know of in the hopes that she can snatch one of them up.

I watched Bill Maher last night. I'm not at all happy with the direction our nation is heading, but I'm also thinking we're still a great country. I think we liberals need to pause from forecasting just doom and gloom and remember that the United States truly is a wonderful place to live. I am anxious to see democracy in action again this year, though, to see if we can flip Congress back to Democrats. We are STARVING for more of a balance of power. I want to see this president and his administration subject to the same intense investigation that Kenneth Starr put Bill Clinton through. Isn't that Fitzpatrick guy supposed to be already doing this? Why aren't we hearing about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home