Sunday, December 03, 2006

How About a Delish Cup from Mocha Momma?

Well howdy howdy. I won one of the Nablomopobonoplohotoboro* prizes! Woot! I want to post a great big thank you to the Mocha Momma of Cabo San Lucas (read: big dreamer in Illinois) for sponsoring a reward! And as an added treat, I'm going to blogroll her... oooooooooh. Also thanks to Fussy for all her hard work in trying to keep up with 2,000 bloggers to see if they posted every day in November. Mr. Woo also gets a big shout out for sponsoring one of the prizes. I had my heart set on the Red Swingline Stapler, but am absolutely delighted to have won from the Mocha Momma! UPDATE: Shout out to the Lynnster (Queen of the Shiznittiest Weekend) for also giving a prize. I didn't know until now!

Congrats to everyone who made it for 30 days! I hope to begin writing more wrinkle stories again shortly as I have several I've already interviewed but haven't yet written. So stay tuned.



*If you want the real name, look up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynnster said...

Well congratulations, Miss Kathy! I apparently didn't win a prize since I only got my cc'd emails to the winners of the prizes I threw in, but that's OK! (I never win anything anyway, LOL.) I'm just as thrilled that someone I know won one and yours sounds cool!

And thanks for the note you left, I just saw it, you're a sweetheart. I reckon I'll live, just having a poopy day. Thanks and {{hugs}}

9:07 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

Congratulations, Kathy T.
Good things are happening.

3:56 AM  
Blogger Kerry Woo said...

Big Thumb Up! Congrats! Look forward to seeing you at the Blogger party - have a great week -

10:33 AM  
Blogger Malia said...

Excellent!! Way to go, you definitely deserve it :-D

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! And can't wait for more wrinkles, wait...you know what I mean!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home