Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Desk

If this is cool enough for Kerry Woo and CeeLCee, it's good enough for me! Here's my desk.



There are photos of my daughters on the left filing cabinet. Also, two bottles of nail polish and a used tissue. The tiger eye on the wall is there to "FOCUS" and I have the "dummies" of my last two mailings on the wall. If you look on the back right hand side of the desk, you'll see a little hurricane lamp made from an old electric glass ball something-or-other. That was a lamp from World-Famous-Sci-Fi-Author Andre Norton's estate. She donated it to our auction to raise money for cancer research (we made over $14,000 at that auction).

Speaking of good causes... do any of you business people want to donate $200 to sponsor a hole at the upcoming golf tournament for "Christmas for the Children"?? We're all supposed to pick up a sponsor and I haven't had any luck at all. Let me know!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kerry Woo said...

Aaahh- A neat freak - a clean desk does inspire confidence in a real estate agent!

1:29 PM  
Blogger ceeelcee said...

A clean desk is the sign of a disturbed mind. I recommend dumping the contents of the file cabinet's bottom drawer on your desktop. That way you don't have to bend over to get at any of that stuff.

Just a suggestion. 8^)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

Really? You think my desk is clean? I have two big piles... one on the left hand side (that's my stack of unpaid bills) and one on the right side (unread magazines and other things I'm not quite ready to pitch yet). I guess that's why it appears clean - it's the stacks.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
»

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home