Monday, December 04, 2006

Die in a Firefox, Explorer

I finally did it. I upgraded to Mozilla Firefox this afternoon and am feeling the love. Ivy tried to change me over earlier in the year, but being the stubborn jackass that I am, I resisted until :::I::: decided it was time to change. Ivy was right. My brother Jim was right (even though we never stood up to the Hallelujah Chorus when we were little because we were already standing at the end of Mass). Smifferific, John, Lynnster, Malia, John, and Tim were right too. So goodbye to Internet Explorer (well, when I get into the habit of not clicking the "blue e" on the bottom of my page). I might miss you. I might not.

I guess I need to go find some medicine for my baby girl. She's caught the crud from someone. Sneezing. Fever. Poor baby. She may have to miss baton class tomorrow night.

6 Comments:

Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

I am *not* going to tell you I told you so! :D

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Change is good. always good. My new job is going great with a raise now and health insurance to boot. I am alot happier now than before. lets do lunch next week sometime my friend!!!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will, Ivy. NYAH, NYAH, NYAH - I TOLD YOU SO!! Ok, that was a little incorrigible. Glad you switched, Kat. Now comes all the fun parts of playing with themes and extensions. Just wait until you discover "Greasemonkey". ;)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

I haven't completely made the changeover just yet. I am not liking the way some things look in Firefox (like text on people's blogs), and haven't found a way yet to tweak it. If anyone has any hints & tips feel free to e-mail me.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

I have been a firefox girl for a year. When my computer had to go to the shop, the computer I borrowed was on Opera.
Blech.
Greasemonkey? I gotta go download it.

5:21 AM  
Blogger View From The Lake said...

You should get the Noia theme. I love it. Accuweather also has a cute little extension.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home